INSPIRATION + CULTURE + KNOWLEDGE
*Be sure to register today, LIMITED SPACE available. Registration is required for Saturday sessions.*
Hispanic Startup Weekend invites entrepreneurs to show their achievements at Startup Scrimmage September 7, 2019.
Startup Scrimmage is a competition pitch event to connect startups with investors in the Rocky Mountains.
Startups, Founders and Entrepreneurs that compete will receive experience in pitching, advice and valuable expert recommendations. The winning startups will be able to raise money from investors.
Investors will have the unique opportunity to find promising startups. Startup Scrimmage is a place to create powerful network connections as well as collaborate with peers on startups of interest.
A presentation of startups to a panel of professionals who represent venture funds, accelerators, and top companies.
A winner will be voted according to the panels voting results.
Pitching at the Startup Scrimmage is a great opportunity to:
- find investors, raise money from venture funds and private investors;
- acquire practical advice from experienced venture capital professionals;
- find partners and clients, expand your network;
- present your startup to a wide audience and the investment community.
If you are going to build a successful startup, try your hand at Startup Scrimmage! All you need to do is register and fill in the Profile Form. Upon reviewing your application Startup Scrimmage team will contact you with feedback.
* The deadline for applications of startup companies is August 31st. Limited to 6 Startups.
Based on the results of the panels voting, one startup will be chosen as the winner of the Startup Scrimmage.
Join as a guest at Hispanic Startup Weekend to:
- learn where to invest money to get good returns;
- learn how to invest in startups
- meet the best startups;
- learn how to find investors;
- learn how to start a startup;
- become a part of the startup community.